Our equipment trailers are made to carry some heavy duty loads. We’re always happy to help you figure out what type of trailer you need. Answering these questions can help you determine which type of trailer you need:
1. What is the weight of the cargo you’re hauling?
2. What is length and width? You may need to measure the equipment to guarantee it fits.
3. What type of vehicle will be pulling the trailer?
Based on these answers, Kauff’s will be able to help and recommend the best type of trailer for you. We are pros at helping our customers find the right solution.
Options available for Equipment Trailers:
- Single/tandem/tri axle
- Spring assist/hydraulic loading ramps
- Capacities 3 ton to 25 ton
- Electric/air brakes
- Spare tires and wheels
- Equipment tie downs
- Tongue tool boxes
- Large selection of sizes and colors